I am just unbelievably happy that Ryan has taken over this blog. I love to see the updates. Your kids are beautiful and Brinley is getting so big! Steph you are amazingly beautiful and I miss and love you so much! Your hair looks great too!!!
I'm sooo... glad its up and running again! For those of us (me) who just won't do facebook this is how I see all y'all. Miss Brin is really cute- but who can forget about how cute Luke is!
you must want to eat those kids alive because they are so scrumptious!!! Seriously, your kids are baby models. So happy for you both! And, Steph, your hair looks fab! You are a hottie mommy...no doubt!!
I am a man of few words but many images. Don't expect to read much or gain any insight to life here. Please enjoy the images and leave comments like crazy.
9 comments:
She is SO STINKIN cute! (not that I am surprised!) She is always dressed so cute too! I am going shopping with you!!
Stephanie- love the hair color! btw, we'll be in town this summer. Can't wait to meet your beautiful daughter!!
I am just unbelievably happy that Ryan has taken over this blog. I love to see the updates. Your kids are beautiful and Brinley is getting so big! Steph you are amazingly beautiful and I miss and love you so much! Your hair looks great too!!!
Caden got to hang out with Brinley last night and we all think she is absolutely beautiful!
I love your hair too Stephanie!
I'm Ryan's #1 fan. I've miss you guys and the updates:)
I'm sooo... glad its up and running again! For those of us (me) who just won't do facebook this is how I see all y'all. Miss Brin is really cute- but who can forget about how cute Luke is!
She is SUCH A DOLL!!! LOVE that she always smiles-LUCKY!! =)
you must want to eat those kids alive because they are so scrumptious!!! Seriously, your kids are baby models. So happy for you both! And, Steph, your hair looks fab! You are a hottie mommy...no doubt!!
what a cute family! I'm glad you're posting!
Post a Comment