Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beach



We also went to the beach with the family here is Ryan with his parents and a cute pic of Ryan and Luke. I wouldn't say that he loved going in the water more that he was fascinated by it. He kept throwing things in the water. I am sure it will soon change and by the end of the summer he will be jumping in all by himself. 

8 comments:

Arah Debra said...

How is it possible that every time I see that boy he's even cuter? I wish we could go to the beach:-( Looks like a fun couple of days.

Feather Fam. said...

lets plan a beach day...i will come all the way out!!!

Mama Bear said...

Hey...just saw you have a blog now! Yeah! :)

Christa said...

can we get an update PLEASE!!!

Wendy said...

2 months have past. Seriously?!

camille said...

HI Steph! SO, I finally saw that you have a blog. Yay! I do not update mine very often either. But, I hope you do soon. Luke is SO SO SO cute. His eyes are amazing. IT's so fun to see you, Ryan and the little guy. You guys look so happy.

Emily said...

Steph! Don't know if you remember us, but we stayed at your house once! (Emily and Jason Scanlan) Came across your blog from a long trail of HB alumni! Your Luke is sooooo cute! You guys look like you are doing awesome!

Katie said...

Hey Steph! I saw your link on Dawn's blog...your little guy has gotten so big, and is so stinkin cute! Would love to keep in touch. Email me so I can send you an invite to our blog...wtrbaby6@hotmail.com