
I am now called daddy, not mommy or mom or steph just daddy. At first I thought he was just missing his dad, but it is that I am daddy. I think it is for people he loves cause grammy is daddy too. At first I was sad that he would never say mommy, but now I think it is cute that he is calling me that.
My mom and I made cream puffs for my dads b-day and so Luke had to help out with sampling.

3 comments:
His hair is so blonde, what a cutie! BTW, I'll bet you're the best "daddy" ever! : )
He is sooooooo adorable! It was great to see you guys yesterday. I love being able to get together with the girls, especially when a chubby little 1 year olds included.
Steph,
Luke is looking so grown up. We need to try to get together at Disneyland or the beach soon. Miss ya.
Post a Comment