Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Can you believe it



This is actually happening folks, I am starting a blog. Ryan and I went to the first playoff game The Chargers vs The Titans. Of course the Chargers won, we had a blast. We got great seats, we were on the 10 yard line 10 rows back. We did a little tail-gating with James (my bro who has season tix). Thanks Chels and Paul for watching Luke. It was a sad day in the Blad home when the Patriots beat them, there is always next year. I thought this would be a fun first post. Mostly because the rest will be about Luke and not about Ryan and I.

9 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Yay! I am so excited to check up on you. I kept trying your mac site, but I could never get it going, so this is way better. Lucas is the cutest. Miss you...

christa said...

Lucas is so cute!! I'm so excited to see pictures on your blog. This really does help me stay in better touch with everyone who I never see!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks

Lisa said...

Welcome to the blogging world Steph. So excited, it's so much easier to stay in touch this way!

Hoagland Family said...

Welcome Lady!
It's been a while. Lucus is getting so big. It will be nice to see more pictures of him from your blog!

the Koch's said...

So excited you guys have a blog, it looks great! So, does this mean you are going to start scrapbooking soon too?

Arah Debra said...

I'm so happy you finally did this! Now I won't have to talk to Rachel to find out how you doing.

Becca said...

word!!!My boyfriend has gotten so big!!HE still is the cutest boy !!!!

( I've been referring to LUCAS this entire time!!!Sorry Ryan!)

Hope you guys are still doing great!!!

Arah Debra said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do. I figured this might get you to post again ;-)

Feather Fam. said...

ok, I have been patient...but if you say you are doing the blog thing you better keep it coming! I need more pictures!!!